It’s nine days into the brand new year and the Toastmasters 7 crew has already started out the new year with the best foot possible. On the horizon, a new fancy pants new meeting location (scroll down for details).
Last Thursday’s meeting in pictures thanks to the talented Elaine Dusetzina, VP of Public Relations.
Our three fantastic manual speakers: Lou, Jose, and Matt. Matt was the winner of the evening.
Our three fantastic evaluators: Lynette, Tomo, and Omar. Lynette was the winner amongst the evaluators.
On Jan 10th, San Diego Toastmasters 7 is trying a different community center to host their meetings for a possible relocation. Please join us this Thursday, 6:30pm to 8:00pm for another night of fun while improving your public speaking skills.
LOCATION: 6244 El Cajon Blvd Suite 22, San Diego, CA 92115
P.S. Meetings will resume at Normal Heights Community Center after 1/10 until further notice.
LIFE Community Center is located on a Medical, Dental, Professional Center Campus.
Coming from I-805 N or South or North bound I-15 catch I-8.
– Take the Fairmount Avenue/Montezuma Road exits and take Montezuma Rd.
– Turn Right at College Avenue and drive about 1 1/2 miles and turn Left at Arosa Str.
– Follow Arosa Street into Rose Street and
– Turn Right at 63rd Street.
– Turn Right at El Cajon Blvd and the destination is around the corner on your right. See Pictures.
If you pass Effin’s pub west bound you have gone too far.
Thank you for reading. See you at the meeting!